Hey, I’m looking for lgbt+ or lgbt+ friendly witches and/or pagans C:
Like or reblog if you fit under this description !
Growing up my mother was an herbalist and a master gardener (state title), but we had very limited room until we were able to clear out a large...
Get a picture of the person you’d like to make happy. Set it down somewhere and place the...
I’m in the middle of moving right now (hence, the reason my posting has been so limited…)
Yesterday, my aunt came over to help by packing up...
Spells that directly infuence and have a physical effect on a person’s body or health, as we have said a few times, do not exist in the way people want them to. If you or someone you know is having problems with diabetes and needs help, contact a medical professional so that the issues can be taken care of in full.
If you still want spells to help, the only option here is general health-related spells. The likelihood of them actually managing to reverse the symptoms or cure the diabetes are nonexistant, but they may help you feel better, more energized, have less pains, etc
- Healing Oil Blend
- Healing Oil Blend #2
- Healing Powder
- Healing Jar
- Peppermint Healing Spell
- Health and Vitality Spell
- Healing Fire Candle Spell
- Mental and Physical Health Spell
- A Healing Ritual (for a loved one)
- The Forest Spirit (for a loved one)
- Healing Spell for a Loved One
- Simple Pain Relief Spell
- A Spell for Good Health
- A Spell for Good Health #2
- Herbal Bath for Pain Relief
- Knot/Cord Spell for Healthy Weight Loss
- Minor Illness Recovery Spell
- Long Life Spell
- Charm for Healing
- Spell for Clear Skin
- Healing Herbal Sachet
- Spell for Good Health and Healing
- Soothing Bath Spell (for mild pain and stress relief)
- Aroma Therapy Spell For Migraines/Headaches
- Wrath’s Healing of Mind and Body Spell
Andamooka Rough Opal
Raw Fire Opal
Tree Fossil with Opal Rings